Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If I took the pepsi challange...I'd pick Coke....

I'm leaving on Saturday!!
I have been driving myself insane looking for film for this camera I have recently acquired.
The camera in question is the Polaroid Mio, they don't make this camera any more and the film for it is even more obsolete.
So after a little more research i discovered that fujifilm makes a film that fits in the Mio.
There is just a small snag, its only sold in Japan and Europe. Just fantastic.
I have been having dreams of film, last night I drempt of a white Polaroid camera,
now i want one.
So on my trip to Europe I will be getting a ton of Fujifilm Instax Mini film. I will be stopping in Vienna's Lomography store to get some. I was also thinking of getting a fisheye camera... this is still up for debate....
I have good news for ya, I am officially an EMT!!
I got my card in the mail a few days ago. Awesomeness!!
Also, I am amped for Nick and Norah's Infinite Play list opening this Friday.Wahoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you that a couple of years ago i actually took the pepsi challenge...and i picked coke. yep true story.



(banana)