Thursday, October 2, 2008

The great DVD Depression...

What is all this about Blue Ray DVD's?
Is this going to make the DVD obsolete?

Maybe I just don't get it... Will I have to end up buying a whole new library of DVD's in 10 years when my DVD player breaks because they don't make DVD players anymore, only Blue Ray players!
Will I end up being one of those people who buy's everything in 2's and 3's, having a back up just in case something breaks.
This is ridicules!!
By then inflation will be so bad, just to buy a DVD will cost a small fortune, you can forget about going to the movies...just as bad.
Will I loose everything I hold dear?

Now that my moment of panic is over...

I'm sitting at work listening to Hot Chip's "Ready for the floor" float into my ears. I look like I'm working but this in fact is not true.
"Sigh" I'm such a slacker...
I am even leaving work early cause I have to pick up my sister at school, but I did come in earlier then normal. Oh yeah and also fun fact: I have my juggling class tonight. It is a double edged sword, cause I love my class but it is my last class so I am sad.
Oh yeah and I don't know if I mentioned this a few post ago but I ordered these bean bags from this woman called " The Bag Lady", she is amazing. We worked on customized bean bags for me. I like her so much I ordered 6.
I got the first order last Thursday, I was expecting to get 3 Brown and aqua suede bean bags but she gave me 4 and they came is a nice little drawstring bag.

I called her and raved about how much I love them, which I do. They just so happen to be traveling the world with me.
Do you think I should take my Diabolo.. I need to practice...
but is that a little obsessive?

BTW I am super amped about the trip!
Heres a question for ya: Why are funeral homes called funeral homes?

No comments: