Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogging From Berlin

Guten Tag!!

Hey Everyone,

It's me again but this time from berlin!
Missing home like a maniac, but having a blast lets see.... here are some highlights:
1. Went to Museam Island only 2 discover it isnt really an island....very disapointing....
2. Took a trip to Flying colors...and purchased a new Red Diabolo and 2 sets of sticks....(O_O)
(I love them)
3. Visited a castle it was truely beautiful.
4.Saw the berlin wall.
5. Had thai food, I know what ur thinking thai food in Germany...it was really good!
Well that the small list. Haha I will try to blog a little later on this trip.
Tomorrow were heading for Prague... I don't know if I spelt that right....Oh well. I'm taking lots of picture so prepare ur self for it.
Random moment: Some kid just threw his hat on to my head from behind me.... Like is that a German custom or something... Hey throw ur hat on the girl who is too involved typing to notice ur rudeness. I should have yelled at them but I just continuted typing... They were just being kids plus I don't know how to yell at someone in German..lol
Well I miss home and will blog soon.

No comments: