Monday, October 27, 2008

X-Ray tape....Can u say cool....


This is me totally geeking out right now....

"It turns out that if you peel the popular adhesive tape off its roll in a vacuum chamber, it emits X-rays."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27323869/

and I always knew Zombies existed...

"Several cases of individuals who had been put into a trance-like zombie state not by some magical incantation, but by a powerful poison administered by a voodoo priest.

The poison, which contained toxins drawn from the Japanese puffer fish, can make its victim appear dead for several days, leading many victims to be buried alive before "awakening" in a zombie-like haze."


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27364410/


Goodness, I am in like information heaven, I totally love obscure facts like this. I know that sentence made me sound like a valley girl but this is not true.
What is true is that I am home!!!
It feels sooooo good to have access to the Internet and a computer and the Internet....lol
Just reminds me how much I love technology...Sigh

I have a ton of pictures to share and I know I promised I would do it when I got home but im going to put it off until the next post, I'm going to work on the post tonight and post it tomorrow, so fear not u will get a post with pictures.

also writing this I have realized that I have grown tired of my current blog layout and I will be on a mission to revamp it.
So in more of the fashion of a normal post,
I got home Sunday evening at 5:30pm, my mom barely waited for me to get thru the door with my 60lbs of luggage before she bombarded me with hugs and kisses, proclaiming that I am not allowed to ever leave home for such a long time again.
(I believe she forgot about all of this when she announced to me this morning that I have to start paying rent or move out, which I will cave and pay but I'm gonna give her a little hell first)

No comments: