Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You were saying....? /Note 2 a Friend

Amongst my random thoughts, I realized that i havent uploaded pics on here for a while, also i have some updates!

I resumed my embroidery on the alfonse mucha piece.
(I stopped for a while cause i'm a slacker)

I totally love my Circus class, I suck more then I thought I did at juggling. lol

I discovered a smothie place that I am now addicted to.

I decided I want to include more plant life into my bedroom.

I broke one of the nose pad things on my glasses, so i have been walking around with crooked glasses. Just lovely.

So this is what i have been up to, I should start packing for my trip to europe I leave on the 5th of October. Im soooo Stoked!! But I have no clue what I will be packing.....

Oh Banana,
I miss ya 2 ya bum!
I think we need a movie night this weekend.. What's coming out?

No comments: