Monday, October 13, 2008

Vienna...Then Italy

Hey all!!
I haven't been in a very bloggy mood, so I apologize for no update.
I went to budapest and I completly love it. I could see myself living there in the future.
I am currently in vienna, I went to the lomography shop here and bought myself a new camera, this time i promise I can get film for it. I made sure of that. lol Its a Fisheye camera and I have been snap happy all day.
I also went to a world renown cafe here in Vienna called Demel.. I think that is how you spell it. I had the most amazing hot chocolate in my life. No other hot chocolate can compare.
Today I just found out that my parents have gotten a dog, her name is Luna and I can not wait to meet her. She is a 4 month old black lab ( I'm away for a week and they buy a dog, are u trying to tell me something mom?)
Tomorrow I am leaving for Italy and I am excited but tired. I must go it is getting late and I am sleepy.... Yawn.
Talk to everyone soon. chao!
Side note: I have been slacking with my juggling... I have to practice......

No comments: