Wednesday, October 8, 2008

1001 Souvenirs

I'm in Prague!! I'm so happy to be on the computer I must admit that I am computer deprived. I am going insane with out one. I sometimes don't know what6 to do with my self....
So today we woke up at the crack of dawn and stared on our journey to Prague, we stopped at Dresden and saw some amazing buildings and scenery.
Truly breathtaking.
I was also able to sample some of the local cuisine Its called Curry wurst Its bratwurst covered in ketchup and curry powder
Then we continued on our merry way.
Tonight we went on a night tour of the city and tomorrow we are going on another one.
I will let you know how it goes.
But that is it for know I have to get some sleep. Nighty night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prague. cool.


love reading bout ur trip!

*yea it's me* hehe