Friday, December 10, 2010

Why me....

Defeat is written on her face as she looks at the computer screen...
Her eye's become glossy and tears well up on the bottom lashes.
She turns her face upward and let's out a sigh of anguish.
She pushes the laptop off of her in disgust and gets out of the bed.
She stands for a moment swaying on her feet.
As if an imaginary sting has been cut she falls to the floor as her body goes limp.
That's where her parents found her two hours later.
Her face pressed into the hardwood floor as she sobs silently.
A few hours later...
The men picked her up and placed her on a gurney.
They rolled her out of the room, her mother and father stood by helplessly
watching their eldest daughter wrapped in a crisp white straight jacket.
Her face was pale and her eyes were wide and red.
She was speaking in a hurried whispers as she passed them.
She whispered "I missed it, I missed it, how could I miss it."
Her words began to blur into each other as if she was speaking another language.
The above story (that I just wrote) is how I feel on the inside....
The reason you ask...
So Max Bemis is doing solo shows in Feb...
They went on sale today at 1pm....
I forgot...
So now... *Sob* I can't go.....
I can't believe I forgot!!!!
I am super mad at myself....
Sooo bummed...
I missed it....
*Side note* I dyed the back of my hair blue, I was really happy about that until this happened... life sucks right now....

No comments: