Thursday, December 16, 2010

You are the Ornament to my Christmas tree....

So a few months ago
I signed up for a Ornament swap
through a blog called Freshlyblended
In the swap you have to design a handmade ornament
that you can make multiples of
and send them to the people in your assigned group.
I thought this was soooo Awesome.

I wanted my ornament to be something that you wouldn't normally see in the store.
So I made my ornaments and Today I finally sent them out.
I'm not going to post any pictures of the Ornaments quite yet,
I dont want to ruin it for my other group members.
^_^
I have to admit I am kind of proud of them.
Eeep.
I love getting the package in the mail and opening it only to discover a new Ornament.
When I get all of them I will do a post about them!
So Excited!

Here are what the packages look like:
(Aren't they cute!)
At the post office heading to their new homes... *Sniff*

*Side note* I want to package everything like this now...