Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shake it up...

I am sooo lucky.
This holiday season I have felt incredibly Lucky.
Lucky:
to have my family.
to have Amazing friends that are more like family to me.
to be alive.
to have people in my life that care about me.
I just want to say Thank You to all of you!
Banana
Nix
Marmar
Vic
Jesse
Lea
My family.
Everyone who enriches my life purely by being in it.
Thank You.
I am surrounded by warmth and love.
I am sooo grateful and humbled.
This year has been a very conflicting year for me.
I have had my ups and downs but the important things remain constant.
This has past Christmas been the most magical for me.
It remind me of when a feeling I would get as a kid.
I would preform in talent shows and on those nights, I would sing or dance.
At the end of my performance, a member of my family would come up to the stage bringing with them a bouquet of flowers for me.
I would go to sleep those nights with such a high.
I would wake up the next morning and feel like it was all a beautiful dream,
and then I would see the flowers.
Here is a music video/commercial I fell in love with that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.



As the new year approaches
I am faced with things I would like to sweep under the rug and forget about.
Friday I'm turning 24 years old, It's really weird to think that I will be 24.
It's sounds so grown up.
My birthday is generally kind of depressing for me.
I don't know why that is, but it's always been that way.
I don't really do a whole lot on my birthday even though it is a holiday.
I usually have dinner with my fam and then hang out around the house.
Hahaha, I sound so lame.
but really, I enjoy hanging out with my family.
Although this year it's going to be slightly different because I am going to dinner with the family on Saturday instead of Friday so I have no plans on my birthday...
which kinda sucks..
but I'll make the best of it.
Maybe I'll gather some friends and drag them out to the bar.
^_^
We shall see.

4 comments:

Zhenya said...

Happy holidays <3<3<3

Maurylyne said...

You're awesome ;)

Unknown said...

i heart you and wish we were celebrating your bday together! We need to make a vow, next year we will bring in the new year and your bday together <3

watchovrme said...

I would just like to point out that I was mentioned first!!! 8P

lol. Love you Delilah!