Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Total eclipse of the... Moon....

I'm currently watching Donnie Darko....
I forgot what a great movie this is, some of these actors are now well known actor's.
Seth Rogan, Ashley Tisdale, Jake Gyllenhaal, Patrick Shwayze, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jerry Trainor of Icarly, Drew Barrymore, Jena Malone It's kinda crazy.
But anyway... I wanted to talk about the Luna eclipse we had the other day...
It was so magical!!! I got some amazing shots with my canon!
Here they are!

Isn't that Amazing...
It makes me love the randomness that is out universe just that much more.

3 comments:

Zhenya said...

Great shots!

Maurylyne said...

What time did you get the shots? I checked at 3am and it looked like it was still in process

Em said...

I missed it, so thanks for the pics! You did a great job btw

-M