Thursday, December 9, 2010

You wanted arts and crafts, How's this for arts and crafts?

So it's been a kinda crazy week for me.
I have been running around trying to get things ready for the craft show
this Sat. December 11th at White Plains High School.
I am really excited!
Ok so that aside I also have to get my Xmas stuff ready!
I feel like I have barely had anytime for myself.
There are so many things I have to still do for the show for Sat. and it feels like I'll never finish.
Also
Last friday I went to see My Chemical Romance for the first time in a few years
and they were AmAzing!! I love them sooo much!
I took soo many pictures! but I kinda dont know exactly where my camera is at this moment
but when I find it I will edit the post and include some photo's.
^_^
So I've gotta jet. Lots of this to do today and there are not enough hours in a day.
^_~
Talk to all of you soon!
Xoxoxo
*Side note* Changing things up a little. Talk to ya about it soon!

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

A craft show? How festive sounding! Hope everything goes well.