Monday, March 14, 2011

How does your heart beat and why do you breathe...

so I have been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks for a reason.
I have been insanely busy.. I was working, helping my mom plan my dads 50Th bday party and hanging out with friends.
I am so tired.
I feel like I have so much to write about but I don't want this to be a long post so I will break it up into a few post.
First I want to talk about my trip to the Zoo, Central Park Zoo that is.
I had so much fun. They were training a new sea lion named Brusier.
He was so friendly and he came right up to me and started posing for my cam.
I wandered around the zoo and it was totally calming
I saw the penguins and the Polar bears.
After the Zoo I went to meet my aunt in the city for a play.
We watched Priscilla Queen of the Desert, It was totally awesome!
Sooo so funny.
Well that's all for now, here are some of the pics I took from the Zoo!
This is Bruiser
Pretty Parrots
Bruiser with his trainer

No comments: