Monday, March 21, 2011

Guess what? I am not a robot...

Took a little trip yesterday to visit my grandmother in Brooklyn.
She just got a cute new puppy and she wanted me to see it.
I am more then happy to oblige.
^_^

Before I went to her house
I headed to Peter Pans Donut shop, they have the best Old Fashioned Crullers, and they are my favorite.
I was feeling snap happy so I took a few pics of the things I saw...

(of course I'm going to subject you to them... Wait, I am no better then those people who force others to oooh and ahh over their vacation or cat photo's? hmmm... )
Here we go

My Adorable Great Grandmother



After all of that my sister and I took a trip to Jersey to see my aunt and little cousin Isabella, she is the cutest thing ever

So that was pretty much my Sunday... I think it was a good one.

*Side Note* I have yet to get my hair cut and I've been talking about getting one for about a month now... I still need it...

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

Aww. I'd like a donut right now too.