Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In my dreams began to creep.. That old familiar Tweet, tweet, tweet....

So I have become obsessed with the notion of getting a bird...

I have never had a bird before,
I remember one point in my childhood wanting a parrot and
my mother said something along the lines of... "No way in hell"
and with the notion of getting a bird has come the notion of getting a cage.
(how many more times can I say "notion", my goodness!)
I found the exact kind of cage I would want on ebay...


Something like this is perfect.
Vintage and that metal lace pattern along the top is beautiful.
But I feel like I could make a bird cage...
So its got in my head that I am going to make a bird cage...
I feel like somehow this will end up with me buying the cage on ebay because the one I made is crooked and unappealing... only one way to find out right.... ^_^
*Side note* I want a Parakeet... I didn't mention that...

1 comment:

Em said...

I wouldn't try to do any of this, or want an animal, but go you! lol
-M