Monday, February 14, 2011

The sun is shining somewhere

Happy Valentines Day!
In honor of this day I have come up w ith 2 song playlist for you to check out.
For those of you who are attached, grab the one you love and have a micro dance party.

1. I want you-- Fefe Dobson
2. Crush'd-- Say Anything (of course)
3. Must have dones something right-- Relient K
4. Green eyes-- I am the Avalanche
5. She likes me for me-- Collective Soul
6.Valentine-- Shades Apart

For those of you who are single, grab your Ice cream of choice and grab these songs:

1. No Surprise-- Theory of a Deadman
2. Rolling in the Deep-- Adele
3. Made Of Stone-- Envy on the Coast
4. Don't Speak Liar-- We the Kings
5. Die Alone-- Ingrid Michaelson
6. My second restraining order--I am the Avalanche

and I had a mini photo shoot here are the pic's:

*Side note* Have you seen the key to my Heart? If you do let me know...

No comments: