Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wanderlust comes creeping up...

I want to go somewhere... Anywhere.
Take a long drive or maybe a weekend trip...
I want to escape for a little while.
I think escape is the wrong word... Vacate is better.
Vacate reality and insert myself into another world.
I miss traveling...
What inspired this wanderlust you ask?
My boss was looking up flights today and I became incredibly jealous.
I want to hop on a flight to somewhere warm... I miss the sun.
These hardcore winter months have left me wanting.
I have to get out of here.. but I can't, I'm trapped by my wallet.
So for now I have to just travel in my mind...
*Side Note* I tried the most Amazing beer the other night, any one who knows me, knows that I am not a fan of beer... but Fruli's Strawberry Beer now owns my heart..

2 comments:

Zhenya said...

I'm debating whether I want to go somewhere too... but I don't like traveling by myself...

Em said...

Wow, this was exactly my process of thought... Even though I'm trying to balance away from being broke, I'm more bound by my stupid class schedule... SIGH