Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just sing the saddest song for me, revive me

I don't know why but for some reason, I have felt angsty all day...
And for the most part the day was uneventful...
I have felt restless all day, and of course I had absolutely nowhere to be.
The weather was rainy (Which is my favorite)
But I just wanted to be around another human who I like, I didn't even need to talk.
And I found myself with nowhere to really turn.
In my attempt to find another I called my friend and basically invited myself over
(with permission)
I walked in on tension and then felt bad for intruding...
So I excused myself and drove around for about an hour.
I then called another friend, who I discovered, was having some of her own drama.
I felt crazy alone.
(not even a Peppermint hot Coco could mend my mood)
I eventually landed in Barnes and Noble, read a book and then came home to write this.
Now I am currently listening to Say Anything's "I used to have a heart."
There is a part in the song that stuck out to me and I feel like it's really fitting for how I feel at the moment:

All I want to do is be mended by you
I don't want to be confused, I just want to find you
All I want to kill is that which keeps me ill
Underwhelmed and unfulfilled

That's me in a nutshell today.
That expresses me more then all the words I could type here.
I feel rejected and let down by life today...
I think I'm being a tad dramatic...
I'm going to stop writing now...

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

Hmm... I know the feeling.

watchovrme said...

so where was your phone call to me?

8( I could have chilled that day.