Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I took down my defenses for the first time there was something in me...

I have been neglecting my juggling lately...
That kind of makes me sad, I really love juggling.
So I decided I'm going to start practicing again.
Yay.
So I'm going to make a small list here of my Juggling goals:
1. Juggling 2 Diabolo's
2. 2 ball columns
3. Learn contact juggling.
4. Learn more Diabolo tricks (ie. magic knot, cats cradle etc.)
5. Also doing tricks on the Rola Bola
I think this is a good place to start off.
Hopefully I will see an improvement soon.
In other News
I saw the Neon Tree's at Webster Hall the other night with my friend Mira....
Twas Amazing!
I kinda didn't know what to expect, the crowd was filled with upper east side trust fund baby's, which would have been fine if they didn't think that just because they paid for the ticket to the show that they now owned the venue.
But.. you have to pick your battle's.
and that was not one that I wanted to waist my brain cells over.
^_^
Despite that...
The show was great.
The Neon tree's brought it, and when I say brought it, they rocked so hard the walls and the floors shook with envy.
I will def be seeing them again live.
Here is a video of their latest single "1983" for your enjoyment:
(I love all the 80's references)

Any who on the more mundane side of life...
I need to cut my hair...
*Side Note* Me thinks it might be time to dye my hair back to normal... What do you think?

No comments: