Monday, January 10, 2011

The suns in my heart and I'm ready for love...

I am huge fan of 1960's/50's movies...
I am also a fan of rain.
There is only one movie that combines the two.
And that movie is....
Singing in the Rain.
It's a Classic and one of my favorite's.
Even nowadays if someone says Singing in the Rain, you know what they are talking about.
Something about movies in that time is magical.
The women oozed feminine grace and the men were completely charming.
It makes me swoon.
Haha
My favorite scene (which is probably everyone else's favorite) has to be this one:
It's so amazing!
I love the rain!
One of my favorite things to do is to run around in the rain.
Especially when it's warm out and the rain is cool and falling heavy.
I can't wait for the summer, so I can run around in the rain again.
Yay
*Side Note* I'm watching Bend it like Beckham ^_^

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

I've actually never seen that film before... lol