Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For a minute there I lost myself.... I lost myself....

So I'm kinda depressed lately...
I just don't want to talk to anyone, I feel myself slowly fold into myself.
It's like when something works out, something shitty happens
I got my Say Anything tickets in the mail and
then my car gets a flat at night next to a cemetery.
I find out that My Chemical Romance is going to be in New York in December
(Live Nation contacted me with the presale)
and I was and am pretty excited.
The tickets are like $50, then I get a ticket for running a red light in the mail.
There goes $50...
I know that was my fault but it's just like can't I catch a break.
I just... gahh... I want to dig a hole stick my head in it and pretend I don't exist.
Maybe I'll just do that.
I think I hate myself right now...
I hate where I'm at...
I am self sabotaging....
I feel like crap...
Things are becoming more apparent to me...
and they are hard things to face...
I am trying to make myself happy but failing miserably...
I don't know what to do anymore...
I just want to lay in bed and cry....
I want to cry until my eyes are dry and they hurt.
I feel like a failure at life and I don't know how to make it better..
I'm lost....

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

Delilah why are you being so hard on yourself? Every time I'm reminded of you I think back to all the times that you've cheered me up, if anything you're an amazing friend with the ability to make people happy. That's something nobody can ever take away from you, don't ever say you hate yourself.

Maurylyne said...

It's easy to sit around and wallow but at the end of the day, you know that wont change anything. You have to be proactive about the changes you want in your life. Dont just make a plan and let it sit there, set the plan in motion and things will start to look up. I promise.