Sunday, November 28, 2010

My mind is open wide and now i'm ready to start...

I had a lovely day in the city with my mother today
We started on 12th street
and we walked downtown (of course stopping in shops along the way) to Broome street.
Our mission was simple, we were heading to Topshop to get my christmas present.
I had seen it on the website and fell in love with it.
Let me show you...
Knitted Lace Insert Jumper - Topshop USA

It was really love at first sight, haha I'm getting so romantic over a sweater.
But anyway we found it and we purchased!
I also dragged my mother into Lush, I'm working on converting her. ^_~

Oh, and as we were walking downtown I saw a cupcake cart and I bought us Mini cupcakes.
Only to see my favorite cupcake truck a few blocks later.
Sooo typical.
Anyway...

So after all the shopping and wandering that we did we went into my fave place for a bite to eat...
Chipotle!

Then we walked back to the car,
Where I realised we forgot to do something
I had wanted to stop at Union Square Park to check out the Holiday Fair that they have there every year.
Every year I buy a Trinity Knot something for myself.
They have a booth there that sells Celtic jewlery but alas it will have to wait.
I have until Xmas to get one.

Well this got me thinking of some of the things that I want to do....

So here is a short list of things that I want to do before the New year:

1. Go to Holiday Fair
2. Go on one of the Haunted walking tours in NY
link here--->
GhostofNY
3. Get back into skating... Slowly of course... I don't need to injure myself.... Again.
4. Go to the Aquarium
5. Celebrate my Birthday/New year with the people I care about.

*Side note* I went on a date last Friday, that was pretty Awesome.... ^_^

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

I'm glad you're had a great time. I miss our holiday hang outs... they always feel a bit more special.