Saturday, October 23, 2010

My starry eyes were sacrificed....

So I am kinda pissed.....
I haven't gotten my Say Anything tickets in the mail yet
and
I ordered them in like July or something...
The show is November 9th...
I should have had my tickets way before now...
I find my self scouring the mail like a crazy person

*Enter Scenario*
The Dog goes crazy, like most dogs , Luna despises the Mailman.
"Luna calm down!" I say as I shake my head.
I know that it is pointless to tell her because she won't.
I look outside to see the mailman walking away from the house.
I think to myself...
"Maybe it's here today... just maybe..."
I rip the mail out of the box and the madness begins
I scan all the names on all the envelopes pausing ever so slightly when I come to the ones with my grandmothers name
(her name is Delia and as you know mine is Delilah)
all of this takes place in a matter or mere seconds.
I go through the finally letter and the disappointment creeps in.
I think "Maybe I overlooked it"
So I begin again only slightly slower, and I pause at my grandmothers name again..
Frustration now takes the place of disappointment.
I throw the mail down on the coffee table and
I think "Maybe tomorrow..."
*End*
This has been going on for a few weeks....
Where the hell is my Tix!!!!
I don't think i ask for a whole lot... I just want my Ticket....
*Side note* Yes i am aware that i have seen Say anything like a million times but evertime is better then the last...Sigh.....

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

Sometimes they don't send the tickets til just before the show, don't worry, you can always call and ask.