Monday, November 8, 2010

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind....

So I have become obsessed with this song and when I saw the video..
It became a problem.... any day now I expect my sister to stab me.
I just think it's such an amazing video, so inspiring, not to mention amazingly done.
Such a great way to translate the song.
I think my favorite segment of the video is when the guy is getting mugged by the three guys and he starts doing magic. Lol It makes me smile every time.
I am incredibly jealous of the lovely Katy Perry. I just think she is so talented and creative.
Well I think I'm going to stop gushing here.... I'm going to go watch this video again.
You should watch it too...

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

That was a very inspiring video, I'm pleasantly surprised by Katy Perry this time.