Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wish upon a star but...Do you know what stars are?

I'm disgusted...
Today I had a wake up call and things are going to change
I can't go on like this.... I will not go on like this.
I'm am soo over it.
I need to make an exit strategy and bail.
I am wasting away in this and this is not how I planned to go down
But I have to do what is in my best interest because no one else is going to.
I am responsible for my own happiness and right now I don't think I'm happy...
I feel like the sand castle I built is finally crumbling and I need to get out before I get buried...
I realize most people have no Idea what I am talking about and that's ok.
What is important is that I am at a transitional stage of my life and what I do now will determine
the next few years of my life....I hope I make the right decisions
It's Pivotal....

2 comments:

Zhenya said...

You have my full support no matter what, I trust that you'll make good decisions.


In other news, pretty please check out my new blog? :)

Unknown said...

we need a skype chat asap <3