Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cityscape forever gray.... Stuck in time, stuck inside my mind...

Tonight Glee comes on!!
Which fills me with Gleeeeeee!!
and after that... My new fave show!
Raising Hope
If you haven't seen it, you should watch the episodes you missed on Fox.com
or
just tune in tonight.
So I have to tell you a small and uneventful story that made my week.
(It takes very little to make me happy)
So like a month ago I was surfing the web and I came across a quilting blog.
and there was a piece that I fell in love with
and in my head I'm all like yeah I want to do that!!
Let me see if I can include a pic:
So anyway the fabric she used was this carnival themed one and I wanted it.
(As you know I now have a sewing machine)
I scoured the Internet looking for it to no avail.
Saddened and dismayed I gave up.
So I was on the blog last night and looking in the sidebar
I found a link for a website called Fabricworm.com

I was cruising around checking out all the cool and funky fabric
Still thinking about that Carnival themed fabric... sad.
I kept looking at all the fabric and that's when a choir of angels
descended from heaven and began to sing.
There it was my dream fabric.
So life complete
*Side note* I am in love with Katie Costello...I lesss then 3 her....

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

Ooh, a new show for me to check out.