Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whats up, Blog!

So I feel like al ot of things have been going on but in reality I'm not so sure..
Well I was in my first craft show!!
I think it was a great experience all around
I really felt like I put myself out there more then I ever have before.
Here are some pic's:
My friend Nix went to England. T-T
My car got a new steering wheel column.
I saw American Idiot the Bway play (Loved it!!)
I remodeled my room with the help of my friend MarMar (A lot of help(Thanks!!!))
My hermit crab passed on...bye Opal
My little cousin Isabella started walking
I went to some Carnivals
My car got 4 new tires
I also discovered that my car needs 2 sway bar links and a new spring... Lovely.
Finally figured out how to start closing this blanket I've been working on for a year.
I went apple picking.
I got a new cell phone.
I finally bought a song shop song!
and the last thing I can think of is that I got a new sewing machine!!

So that's everything that's been going on,
I've been happy and content
but something is not right or maybe somethings missing...
I don't know what it is but at least now I feel like I'm finally moving in the right direction.
I am taking control of my life, i'm not going to let it lead me blind anymore.

On a lighter note, the weather is finally just the way I like it
Its time for coco and sweaters and hoodies!
I love it!

So my darlings I will leave you with the promise that I will be updating more frequently like I used to! Sorry!!

*Side note* I still want to learn french...

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

Did you get a new number as well? Update me if you did!

How did the craft show go? It looks great!