Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can feel it in my bones.

Rock the Vespa
Rock the Vespa,
originally uploaded by
jonathan ponce.

So last Saturday I went to Brooklyn to finally get my hair cut, visit my Great Grandmother and do some random wandering.
So on my way to get my hair cut I was passing a driving school
When I noticed a man teaching a girl to ride a scooter, at that point I did a 180 turn and went inside to get more details.
So jump forward to today, I am pleased to say that I am now the very proud owner of a Motorcycle learners permit, which I need to take Vespa lessons and to get my Vespa!
I totally feel like I am just that much closer and it was so easy.
Why can't everything be this easy?
But today I realized that if you want something you have to go grab it!

I cant wait to ride a Vespa!!

*Side note* I want to go to the city this week.....

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

OMG Delilah! Do you need a driver's license before learning how to drive a motorcycle??? I totally want to get a motorcycle license after driving one here, it's sooooo much more fun than driving a car!

Fairyflames4 said...

Hey, I don't know the rules for Thailand but here in NY you need one. I can't wait to learn!!