Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train...

Is life easier then I'm making it seem...
The last few days my head has been in a cloud.
I feel like I'm struggling for air.. and I can't figure out why.
I would hate to think I am living a meaningless life, but isn't the goal of life to be happy...
The problem is my head is living beyond my means, I want to do everything, is that even possible, when I look back on my life I want to think "Wow that was a great ride"
at this point in my life I don't think that will happen for me. Maybe it's too late or who knows maybe it isn't..
Ugh am I making any sense whatsoever... I'm so stuck in my brain.
I can feel it in my bones that there's something more to my life,
I just have to figure out what...
Anyway..
Let me give u a super mini life update:
Music i'm listening to: Metric (Great band)
Fave food at the moment: Indian
Something I'm neglecting: Photography
Movies I've been watching like an addict: District B-13 1 & 2
Crafty thing: Crocheting a small rug.
Craving: Brownies
Wearing: Alot of black (as per usual)
Website Obsession: Twitter
Frustration: My Car, which better not have anything wrong with it.
Missing: Emma Rose
Worrying: About the my direction of my life.
What I Wants: 1960's movie called "My Six Love's" starring Debbie Reynolds
Ok I think that's it for now, Talk to y'all later!
*Side note* Still haven't gotten my hair cut..

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

Don't worry Delilah! When the time comes you'll find your way, I wholeheartedly believe in that. <3