Monday, April 12, 2010

I am grown up at 23, will someone tell me what it takes to be happy

This will be a post of statements:
I'm just so stressed out lately
Fed up with a lot of things
I want to find a place to call home
My life is at a stand still
I went to the Juggle This fest on sat, it was Fun.
I can't wait for Bamboozle right now it's like a beacon of light in my life.
Why can't life be like in the movies
I don't feel happy
I feel twisted & conflicted inside
I feel alone
What a depressing post
Maybe I should go see a movie
should I even post this
What would make me happy now
right this very instant
sleep?
music?
reading?
making new friends?
It's so hard to make new friends sometimes
sometimes they turn out to be mean people
that you didn't want as ur friend to begin with
~Sigh~
Today is my one day off and not a single second has be spent on me..
How do u know if ur being used?
Why do some of the people in my life want to change me.
I like me the way I am

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

<3

Unknown said...

just know your real friends love you to death.