Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say

A line from Eatmewhileimhot's the Point:
I don't wanna live with regret which is why my life is a mess

I feel like that encompasses how I feel right now, being in North Carolina was a total wake up call for me. I have so many things that I could bring to the world and I feel like I am fading away, but a big part of not doing anything is fear and I know it.
I know have written post like this and I am done waiting for my life to start, no one is going to start it for me, I am 23 years old and still wandering aimlessly, this doesn't seem right. So I'm going to try and work through my fear and put myself out there...

Also...

I realized I am terrible at telling stories, I pause far to much, forget part of the story and forget what part of the story I was up to. I think this is due to the way my brain works, sometimes I speak slow and I think too fast or I think fast and speak to fast whichleadsthewordstorunintoeachother.....
something like that...

But yeah here is list of some things that I feel are important life lessons:

1. Do not take Expired Medications
2. Do not travel 4 hours to see a guy unless you are
A: Dating, B: Married to or C: Going to kill... the said guy.
3. Do drink Firefly Vodka with Lemon aid
4. Do get your oil changed, car checked and make sure you check your coolant levels before a road trip.
5. If your not having fun at a bar make your own fun... or leave...
6. Always Pregame
7. If a guy does not have manners
(ie. hold doors open, offer to help you carry heavy bags, pays attention to you and talks to you with respect) then he doesn't deserve the time of day.
8. Try something new, at least once.
9. Don't go anywhere without some semblance of directions.
10. Always carry snacks on a road trip, you never know where there's going to be a gas station or rest stop.

Side note* I need to get my hair cut....

3 comments:

Maurylyne said...

Glad you're back :)

Zavtrak said...

<3

Unknown said...

i love the list!! i feel like those are true life lessons! can you come back now please?