Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yay for updates!

Finally got around to updating my blog,
When things are the same for too long I get tired of looking at it.
So right this very second I am listening to music and feeling inspired.

So inspired that I had a photoshoot today!
So like a week ago I made a hat with Dinosaur spikes and I got his Idea for a picture.

So out of all the ones that I took I picked my favorite and here it is....
Lol just looking at it makes me want to say RAWR!
and if Tyra Banks was around she would say "Fierce!"

(Why she would even be around is beyond me)

Haha, So it is the time of year that I break out all my Rock/Pop Christmas songs.

Currently listening to My Chemical Romance version of "All I want for Xmas"

Speaking of what I want for christmas... that was really hard this year,
I still don't know what I want.
I'm sure my fam will figure it out.....
That is I hope so....lol.
Well I think this post has had absoulutly no point other then to show off my Dinosaur hat. Hmmmmm. I don't know how I feel about that.
*Side note* Banana, U are in no way like "she who will not be mentioned" lol. Ur always working, I never know when ur free, it was an impromtu shopping trip, but do not fret banana, we shall make a trip soon... sooner then u think.....

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

<3 You're too funny. And I want one of those.