Sunday, December 6, 2009

The snow reached inside of my heart and froze you out...

Sings* It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Dum de dum de dum...*
Snow has fallen and so the drudgery begins, shoveling my car out of a parking space is right around the corner I can feel it. Woe is me..
I went to the City with my friend Mar mar today, It was AweSome!
We had lunch at chipotle, shopping in Union square, I purchased my yearly trinity knot and went to Urban O's. That place was made to make me want everything I see... It's heart breaking walking out with nothing to show for it.
Oh, I also went to blick and got a Kickin new bag!
Ok I know what some of you are thinking...
"Really Delilah, Another bag..?"
What can I say I just loooove interesting bags, Some of them are like conversation pieces you walk around with, I have to say there are a few bags in my collection where people have been all for example:
*Enter scenario*
Stranger: "OMG, I love your bag, Where did you get it?"
Me: (stares down to see what bag they are talking about) "Oh, Thanks" (Smile)
Stranger: Where did you get it?!?!?
Me: Honestly, I don't remember. In the city some where I think.
Stranger: (now touching my bag) I have never seen anything like it.
Me: (Trying to find a way out of this awkward situation without being rude) Thanks, Uhh yeah. Me neither until I purchased it.(Smile)
Stranger: It's so cute. (Finally lets go of my bag)
Me: (As I begin to walk away)Thanks Again. (without waiting for a reply walks away quickly)
*End Scenario*
So yeah, It a diffrent reaction depending on the bag,
This scenario is more for my toki doki Le sports sac.
How did this post become about purses...?
Well anyway when I get a chance I will post a picture of my new one.
It's sooo prettiful.
Ta ta...
Side note* I will do my best to post some pics...^_^!

2 comments:

Zhenya said...

How many trinity knots do you have now? :)

Anonymous said...

haha...conversation piece?!

yeah i like your bags. they're cool.

and why was i not invited to the city with you guys? am i like the new melissa? damn...i hope not.


B