Sunday, December 20, 2009

So I know I you guys must be sick of me going on and on about Say Anything,
and I can not promise that this will be the last Say Anything post
but I will try and tone it down.
^_^
So I felt compelled to post this video that I found of Max Bemis from Say Anything preforming
an acoustic version of "Crushed" from their new album.
Enjoy!

A series of Statements.. some of a Question-like nature:
So I haven't gone skating in a few weeks and that kinda bums me out.
Why do the snow plow people feel the necessity to ruin my life?
Christmas is kind of overwhelming me... I am so behind...
Do you think Santa has to shovel snow?
Breakfast was really good this morning
This snow storm killed my plans last night...so Bummy.
I want to go to target today. I have some things I need to return.
If I want to go to Target I have to shovel out my car
I don't really want to shovel out my car...
I wish my car had a feature that melted snow off of it. That would be cool
Ughh...
Side note* I really like snow I just wish my car is a truck in this kind of weather..
Update: I posted pictures from the November Say Anything Concert on my Flickr. Check it out

No comments: