Friday, December 4, 2009

100 a.k.a Trivia shows own.

I'm sitting at home watching reruns of Jeopardy.
This show will forever remind me of my Grandmother, She would always put it on and say to my cousin and I "I'll give you a $1 for every answer that you get right."
Memories.
This is Blog post number 100.
I have to say I am proud considering that I never usually keep these things up but I find it a great outlet to express myself through the written word.
sometimes I find myself walking around and thinking "I should blog this" but then I keep doing whatever I was doing and then I forget what it was I wanted to blog.
It's a process...
Anyway!
My favorite time of the year is coming up!
Christmas!
Now its not because of presents, it because all my family gathers at my aunts house and for some reason I feel like I am closer to all of them on that day, and now we have the most recent addition to the family, Isabella.
I plan on making her another blanket, I know how many blankets does a child need.
But this is a cool project that I am really excited about it,
Its going to look like a Polaroid.
Its going to be sooo Rad!
Well thats all for now....bye
*Side Note* I have been watching Ninja movies lately and I think I want to be a Ninja now.
*Side Side Note* Don't Judge

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

The closer Christmas is getting the more I'm reminded of all the random skating dates we have! :( I miss you!!