Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thinking and thinking.....my brain doesn't stop....

I'm going to get deep here....

Career:
Lately I have been putting a lot of things into perspective. I have been slacking off with my career(EMS) I think I am afraid that I'm not good enough. I will be putting someones life in my hands, What if I make a mistake, a mistake that could potentially end someone Else's life, could I handle that responsibility?.... I guess it is normal to have these kinds of fears, at least i hope it is.

Love:
I am tired of being hurt, I know I wasn't meant to be someones doormat. It's like I have string attached to my heart, every time I begin to really like someone a new string gets attached, when they disappoint me the string gets tugged and depending on the hurt I get a sharp pain, a tear in the muscle , a rip or a chunk pulled out of my heart. My heart must look like road kill, part of that is my fault, I am too forgiving, too accepting of peoples flaws, too easy to hurt.

Life:
The people that surround me are either popping out children, in committed relationships, in college, or starting their career. And here I am a single 22 year old with too many dreams to fit into one lifetime, an artist that does nothing with her talent, I know who I am but I have a fear of not being accepted, for to many years I was told I was strange or weird, but I love those strange a weird quirks about myself, that makes me who I am.

No comments: