Monday, January 26, 2009

That's a Strange place for a Piano....

So lately I have been posting a lot more then usual.
I think that's cause I have a lot of things all jumbled in my mind right now.
Things are bugging me and I'm having a hard time sleeping at night.
I think my Insomnia is back.
It has to do with a thyroid condition I recently found out I have, but unfortunately I can't do much about it because I no longer have any health insurance. I feel myself getting a lot more personal on here then I normally get.
But whatever I need to get it out.
I think what it comes down to is that I feel like shit..
I haven't picked up my Diabolo in weeks, i haven't even juggled. They usually make me feel better when I feel like but it's like I can't bring myself to pick them up.
And the dreams....
They have been really vivid lately. It's like I cant sleep alot but when I do I remember so much, colors, places, people, the things that happen and what we say.
It's kind of insane...

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

You have a thyroid problem??? Please get it treated! :(