Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dude, I dont think I can handle all this magic....

I can't believe that in just a few weeks time, I will be hopping on a plane to Ireland, and spending a lovely week with Nix, also I have been working on these shirts that I bought and will be going into my shop when I'm done, I have to say they are Tre Cute-tatstic.
I will post some pics when I'm done with them which will hopefully be tonight, well till then, BYE!!!!
*Side Note*
Thanks to Banana I will be slamming all night.
lol she knows what I mean!

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

I'm excited for you on your Dublin trip, I miss that place so much! Be sure to check out the Porterhouse Brewery and the Bank bar, and George, of course.

Unknown said...

i agree with zavtrak! the george is right on my block and the porterhouse is on the next one lol...we'll have a lot of fun i cant wait <3