Friday, January 23, 2009

HEY! Do I know you?

Have you ever seen someone in the street that you think you know and just want to run up to them and say
"Hey! Do I know you?"
Yeah, me neither.
I tend to avoid awkward-ness like that...
I probably won't remember their name, and then I'm all like... "Oh, Its you."
"Yeah... (awkward pause) How are you?"
Then they mumble something in response, I'm to busy trying to remember who they are to pay attention to what they are saying,
So then I'm like
"So, I never thought I would run into you here"
they they say "Why I've worked here for 9 years"
And then it snaps in your head, oh yeah....
they work at the video store that i used to go to all the time and this is their other job.
Now I have to backtrack and make up some lame ass excuse as to why I didn't realize who they were.
It's like a whole exhausting process that I want no part of.
Now that's not to say I'm anti-social, cause I not....Sometimes...
But it's like you haven't seen me in a small Milena, how do u still know who I am.
I don't even know how I started to write about this....
This hasn't happened to me recently.
How my brain works has to be a mystery of science.

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

Hahaha, I feel the same.