Monday, May 12, 2008

I ask myself...

When do u stop caring, when do u care to much....this is what i have been pondering this weekend. I had a nice dinner with my mom, dad, and grandma on Saturday, and we struck up an interesting conversation about recent events going on and it made me think. When do u take that step back and realize your being used, I took my step a long time ago because i saw with clear eyes, i feel bad for my grandma and my mom who were jaded. To want someone there only when its convenient for you is wrong. If u want someone in your life it should be for good and for bad. I guess that how some people are though....you don't realize that your hurting others who have been there for u...when have u ever been there for them...

Also this weekend i was off being super crafty. I made a camera case based off of a picture i saw online, ill post a pic. It came out way better then i expected it to. It's made from Aqua and brown felt that i felted together, and some buttons and fabric! I shocked myself ( I feel so awesome)
I also went to the movies with my friend Jesse, we saw Speed Racer, the movie wasn't great but the racing scenes were kinda cool.... i wish i could drive like that.....Sigh...


Question: When do u stop caring?

No comments: