Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Diana+ Say what?!??

I got my new Diana+ camera in the mail yesterday!!! I ADORE it!!! I originally wanted a Holga but i am so glad i picked this one!
Isn't she prettiful!! *Sigh*.
I have been going photo happy since last night. i think my moms looking into for rehab for me...lol.
There is something amazing about having to work for your pictures, and not knowing the outcome. The suspense of waiting for them to develop....I tried to get to this photography store on my lunch break but i ended up getting lost and had to turn around so i wouldn't be late getting back to work...
I have to head there again after work and pick up the BW film that they are holding for me but before i do that i have to swing by my sisters baseball game (Show her some support)(That's how i roll), I also want to buy a tripod and a shutter release. I have too much planned and not enough time to do anything. Woe is me....OK well not really i eventually get it all done...one day...

No comments: