Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and you were saying.....

I have been swept up in a whirlwind... life has been coming at me from every angle and without mercy. I resumed my EMT Classes and as of lately i have been crazed at work, people have missed appointments then i get yelled at, I'm running from here to there and then back again....sigh...but secretly i enjoy being busy.
Last Saturday me and my family had a garage sale and it was the perfect excuse to bake cupcakes. i have been dying to try this new recipe from Hershey.
The Cupcakes came out yum-tastic, i made Vanilla and Chocolate, my sister kept helping herself to them(BTW, You owe me $3). lol
My friends Nikki and Sharon are home so we plan on getting into trouble together, and me and Nix are going to Shares Gaelic football game tonight so that should be fun.

No comments: