Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My mind is open wide, Now I'm Ready to Start....

So many things are going on in my life right now
and at the same time not a lot is going on.

Recently I bought Krav Maga classes, 
I still haven't registered for them yet, 
I'll probably do that sometime this week, i'm really excited for them.
Also I saw a Livingsocial deal this week for Stunt training classes,
I'm considering signing up for these as well.
I feel like being adventurous lately.
I want to take advantage of every moment life has to offer me.

I'm just stressed right now.
and I think im coming down with a cold,
I'm like all achy and my eyes hurt and I've been running  fever.. 
but the weird thing is I haven't felt the typical sick.

Starting to realize this post isnt really about anything in particular, I just felt like I had to write.

 *Side note* I want to see The Host.

No comments: