Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Can I make it better.. With the lights turned off

I give so much of myself with everything I do and lately I feel like I get get little to no return and that doesn't mean that I expect something in return but It does makes me feel sad and unappreciated.

maybe I'm just taking things too personally or maybe I should pull back and not give so much.
What do I do?

I'm scared of being taken advantage of and I'm scared of playing things to close to my chest.
I'm walking a very fine line.
I hate this feeling, like something's sitting on my chest and it hurts to breathe.

I think this will be a struggle that will plague me the rest of my life, finding the right amount I invest myself into something.

1 comment:

Jesse Zavtrak said...

"Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down."
--Ray Bradbury

I was looking for an inspirational quote to respond to your post and I think this is perfect... cos if anyone could build wings while they're falling, it's you :)