Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color Run!!

So recently, I have signed up for a...
(insert drumroll)
...Color run!!
I'm so excited, I've wanted to do one for a while and the opportunity presented itself, 
so I was all like "let's do this thing!" 
I got a new pair of running shoes and now it's all about getting myself prepped and ready for this 5K!
(which I discovered is 3.1 miles)
I even found this little training regiment 
to get myself in gear.
 I'm not really a runner but I'm looking forward to rising to the challenge. 
Who knows maybe running is my thing? 
I have until September to get ready, plenty of time right? 
(Hope so *fingers crossed*)
by the end of the race I hope to look something like this...
Fun Right?!

1 comment:

Maurylyne said...

YAY!!! Im so excited you are doing it too! We are gonna have so much fun :)