Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dig North Young Jim

Those were the words I saw spray painted on a metal beam in the tunnel of Grand Central Station.
I went to juggling class finally this Monday (I'm trying to learn Poi spinning)
It was a great class my arms were sore afterward, but it was a good pain. My parents were away this week so it has been my sister, the dog and I.
I think a pretty good week all in all. I went to Max Brenner's : Chocolate by the bald man, this week with Jess.
We had The Brenner Burger and it came with these fries that were seasoned with a coco chili powder.
We shared because we wanted to make sure we had room for dessert
and for dessert we had the munchie waffles.
Omg sooo Good!
After all of that surprised that I was still able to move we took a walk to the strand book store and I got a French dictionary and then we walked to Barnes and Nobles so Jess could get a book he wanted.
I had a lot of fun, but it was bitter sweet, Jess is going to be away for 6 months. So although bummed I am really happy for him!
Hes is going to have a great time and will be missed Insanely!
Have a Great Trip Jess!!!

*Side Note* I recently saw Whip It! and it was AWESome!!

No comments: