Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mama Mia.. Here we go again!

So I took a little trip to Pawling NY the other day for work.
It was an hour and a half drive there and I have to say that it was so beautiful over there.
The leaves were changing and it just happened to be a wonderful day!
I took some pics with my cell phone (I will share soon).
I wanted to head to the city last Monday to take a juggling class but I didn't get a chance because of work.
sadness.
Oh well but as of late I have started to make weekly trips to the Ice Skating Rink.
I really enjoy it, I would like to go with friend but some of them have phobias and are away...
These friends shall not be named....they know who they are.
Lol I love you guys anyway!
I find that I am becoming more and more confidant on the Ice, Mind you, I am in no way going to start flipping and swirling on the ice but I feel like I have come a really long way.
~Flashback~
For my 14Th Birthday I had an Ice Skating Party
(What else is there to do when your birthday is in the middle of winter)
It was time to go home and we were getting ready to go home,
When I got off the ice I slipped and fell and my skate turned my ankle in a very unnatural position following that there was a loud crack.
My Father insisting that I was fine said to walk on it.
Ha ha no way, Turns out that it was broken.
After that I swore off skating for a really long time.
That was until I went to Paris, it was winter and near Notre Dame they set up a outdoor rink.
After much convincing with things like "How many people can say they have been Skating in Paris" and "This is a once in a lifetime chance" I agreed and it was great.
~End Flashback~
Ah Memories, lol their not always pleasant but those are the things that make you, you...
OK I think I'm done with the whole memory lane thing or should I say memory lame... Badumpum.. ha ha bad joke..
I really hope you have stopped reading by now... Well anyway Later!
*Side note* I wish we had more Roller rinks in NY...Bummer
*Side notes Side note* My favorite Abba song has to be Super Trooper.

No comments: