Monday, October 19, 2009

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point

Watching TCM right now they are playing Harold Lloyd's world of comedy, he has to be my favorite silent movie stars.
Anyway I had to comment on what happened to autumn, It is my favorite season out of the whole year and it totally just passed as far as I am concerned its Winter. I have to wear scarves and gloves when I go outside... It's so cold...
But the cold also means that all my favorite Holidays are coming around! yay.
Since there seems to be a reoccurring theme here is a list of my......
10 Favorite things about Fall
1. Hot Coco
2. Color of the leaves changing
3. Warm Mugs in cold hands
4. Chill in the air
5. Apple Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
6. The crunch of leaves beneath Converses
7. Halloween
8. A Warm bed next to a Cold floor
9. Scarves, Ear Muffs and Gloves
10. Nutella Crepes
*Side Note* the Title of this post is french for
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of"

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

How poetic~

Maurylyne said...

Oh Delilah! How I love you. First you quote a fav quote of mine and then you list pretty much all the things I LOVE about the fall. Nutmeg would have been my number 7.