Sunday, September 20, 2009

Apple Picking!!!

Yes Folks, Its that time of year!!!
Today was Fantastic, my family and I went Apple Picking at Maskers Orchard here in NY.
We go every year and this year we had the newest addition to the fam with us.
After we have pick a sufficient amount of apples
(and eaten enough to make us never want to see another one)
We have a picnic.
Then we go to the orchards gift shop and get all sorts of jams and mixes, I found the cutest cookie cutters.
Then we ate Apple doughnuts and drank cider.
(in my opinion they have the best cider ever at maskers)
We have done this every year since I was a kid.
So here are some pics from our day...


After picking apples

Juggling Apples!

She really likes apples...and it looks like someones jealous

Asleep amoung the Pumkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally an update!

oh and great pics! in the one with your mom...the intensity on lea's face, lol.

and that baby is waaaayy too cute!

B