Sunday, May 3, 2009

Goodbye: The word you're wielding like a knife...

I totally feel like I am in overdrive lately...
with work and all these events coming up it's like
"Ok, take a moment and breathe"
Mother's Day is around the corner and I still have yet to get my mother anything...
My Aunt's Baby Shower is in a few weeks
and the Baby blanket I have been working on is still a ways off from being done...
I have to start turning in applications for EMT work.
Nix will be home June 5Th and I have to get her from the Airport.
I have to get medical coverage which I have been putting off.
I need to get a check up like for reals.
So I really need to take a few moments and just kinda get myself together.
So yeah..
a Happy note!
I got a hair cut!
I like it but my mom hates it.
So shes kinda been riding me about it,
but like really what would you like me to do
It's not like I can make my hair grow super fast just to appease her.
I am totally going to own it. I dig it and that is really all that matters in this situation.
I kinda feel like riding a bike tomorrow, but I dont think my bike is in good condition right now.
So I might just go rollerblading tomorrow insead.
When I was younger I used to rollerblade all the time,
but then my parents moved me to Westchester..
Which is mostly Hills....
Which sucks for rollerblading....well that is unless you have a death wish.
But in my recent travels,
I found this concreate trail where people ride bikes and run on
so I thought I might go there and embarass myself.
Lol.
This is going to be an adventure.....

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

I wanna see your new haircut!